Why Choose National Bookkeeping?
Catering to all level of finance professional
- are new to bookkeeping and have just completed a MYOB, Xero, SAASU, Reach Accounting or QuickBooks Course; or
- have completed a vocational qualification like a Cert IV in Accounting or Bookkeeping; or
- are an experienced bookkeeper who has been helping small businesses with their bookkeeping compliance for some time already.
We have worked successfully with hundreds of bookkeepers and we can help you too.
Our Bookkeeping Business Membership Packages
Our goal is to provide an affordable system to help people start and manage their own bookkeeping business providing bookkeeping services to local small businesses from their own home.
To this end, we have a number of different Bookkeeping Business Start Up Packages available. Our packages vary according to how much experience you have as a bookkeeping and/or finance professional, and how much marketing you would like us to do for you. All of our packages include:
- Software Accounting online training course access (including MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks)
- Small Business Startup and Administration online training course access
- A Bookkeeping Business Plan (you can customise this as you need for your own circumstances and we will help you)
- A Premium Directory Listing
- Online Content Marketing that is targeted directly at business bookkeeping services and dedicated specifically to YOU
- Putting you directly in touch with registered BAS agents (this applies to bookkeepers who do not yet have BAS registration)
- Much, much more!
See Our Membership Packages
The Odds are in Your Favour for a Successful Bookkeeping Business
- Bookkeeping is a non negotiable: every business needs bookkeeping as part of their ATO compliance
- Most small business owners prefer not to do their own bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping is often NOT a full-time role, so can be performed by a bookkeeping contractor
- Some bookkeeping tasks are mundane and repetitive. Therefore they are ideally suited to a contractor who comes in fresh each week/month etc.
- Many people looking for bookkeeping work want to work close to their home
- Many bookkeepers are parents who want to do a great job and then go home to their family
- A low-cost system for bookkeepers will help them provide lower cost services to small businesses.
Read more about the common bookkeeping tasks required in a small business.
Helping You Find Work as a Bookkeeper
Our ‘Find Work as a Bookkeeper Pre-Qualification Process’ enables us to collect your details and experience as well as other information we can use to promote you online. When you’ve completed all your details, choose the services you would like us to provide for you: Find Work or Clients See Bookkeeping Business Options