If you fit within our Level 5 classification, your ideal clients will tend to be medium-sized businesses in need of a professional on a part-time or contract basis.
Because of your higher level of expertise, and expectantly, commensurate hourly fee, these businesses may prefer to have a lower level bookkeeper to assist them in their day-to-day bookkeeping affairs. It will be up to you to decide how hand-on you wish to be and for what fee.
- Our Business Induction, introducing you to our services, brand and how we work, along with information on how to expand your client base and better manage your business
- Access to our quality online training courses in all popular accounting software programs (includes MYOB, Xero AND Quickbooks: the LOT!)
- Small Business Start Up and Administration Online Training Course access, including a customisable Business Plan template
- Friendly and super responsive software support from our team
- A Premium Directory listing
- Community Membership
- Marketing Support: Help with your initial marketing strategy and execution, including content marketing with long-term benefits and collaborative marketing support
- Marketing Collateral: Access to the National Bookkeeping logo, 1000 business cards and National Bookkeeping email address
- Access to a host of standard templates (including code of conduct and legal agreements)
- Assistance and support from Head Office, including your own Regional Manager
New Features (for approved applicants):
- Interest FREE Membership Funding
- Earnings Guarantee
Buying an existing Bookkeeping Business
One of the options often explored by ex-corporate finance managers or senior accountants is acquiring an existing bookkeeping business or bookkeeping clients from a bookkeeper.
If this is important to you we can work with you to find a source of instant income so you can transition from the corporate world to you own business.See Pricing and Sign Up