There are many jobs available in the Accounting and bookkeeping industry and they include:
- BAS agent
- Contract Bookkeeper
- Junior bookkeeper
- Bookkeeping and small practice accounting
- Assistant accountant
- Accounts officer/clerk
- Payroll officer/clerk
- Accounts receivable credit/controller
- Taxation officer
Technology and mobile phone apps are making the accounting industry an exciting place to be for those looking to work for small to medium businesses in their local area.
The skills you’ll learn in this certificate can be used to start your own bookkeeping practice, giving you a work life balance that most student are looking for.
Bookkeeping Courses for the Real World
The Cert IV in Bookkeeping & Accounting subjects are delivered by skilled professionals, including registered BAS agents and bookkeepers who have decades of combined experience in different industries.
Study bookkeeping with us and you’ll get practical training using MYOB and Xero. It’s all about making you job-ready from the moment you graduate.
How it works
- Easy-to-follow course materials
- Learn both MYOB and Xero
- Video Tutorials
- Support from your course trainers via phone, email, SMS and Screenshare
- A dedicated support team on hand when you need it
- Online assessments
- Student Community group
Transferable Soft skills Included
- Plan and monitor your work schedule & priorities
- Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- Professional working relationships
- Co-ordinate personal skill development
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- *FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems
- *FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial report
- BSBITU422 Use digital technologies to collaborate in the workplace
*BAS Agent Certification Units of Competency (included in this Certificate IV). The Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) requires the assessment should, to a significant degree (that is, at least 40%), be done under some form of independent supervision.
- FNSACC411 Process business tax requirements
- FNSACC414 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- FNSACC413 Make decisions in a legal context
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
The carefully constructed assessments include a variety of formats which will enhance your understanding:
- Multiple choice questions
- Case studies and Short Answer questions
- Workplace scenarios
- Role Play
Certificate is a Statement of Attainment
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded the FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping qualification by our RTO Partner.
Upon successfully completing the units of competency you will receive a Statement of Attainment relating to the units completed.